Happy March! The end of February caught me a bit under the weather, and it's taken me longer than I'd hoped to prepare and share my March goals. But, I'm not letting the fact that my perfect plan didn't fall into place stop me, and March is going to be a GOOD month!
But first, here's a quick look back at February.
Woody and I took a storybook trip for Valentine's Day with our dear friends Rachel and Lucas. We stayed in the Brigadoon cottage by Shelter + Roost in Leiper's Fork, TN, and it was cozy, heartwarming and so much fun! Look for a blog post with more later this month.
I had the special opportunity to return to my college alma mater and speak at a Sigma Kappa Sorority banquet, where my sister, a current chapter member, and my whole family were in attendance. I loved getting to reminisce and share with the college women, and sharing it all with my family was a true treat.
I also got to be part of reaching for a dream with dear friends as we started The Orchard creative small group together. We had our first monthly meeting, and saw what we already felt in our hearts come to life—God has a loving purpose and plan for this gathering of creative women.
Overall, as would be appropriate for February, I feel like the month truly was marked by love. It was a FULL 28 days, and at moments it felt overwhelming, but when I look back at the month, I can say that I loved people well, and that is most definitely worth it.
February goals progress:
Create Pinterest board with home inspiration Speak at Sigma Kappa event
- Plan CAbi clothing show
Have a meaningful Valentine's Day celebration with Woody and friends
- Continue healthy eating based on The Daniel Plan (we made progress, but this still needs work)
- Revise budget for 2015 with Woody
Have Valentine card Le Pen giveaway Prayerfully choose lender and realtor for home-buying process(we made the final decisions in the first few days of March, and we are so excited!) Valentine's gift for Woody Launch The Orchard creative small group with Rachel and Emily Spend two hours working on the next product for The LovingKind Practice watercolor Three quality blog posts, including The LovingKind first anniversary post!(I had so much fun sharing The LovingKind's first year-in-review in the Anniversary post!) Mail giveaway winners' gifts Celebrate Rachel's birthday Celebrate Jessie's baby shower
- Send Make It Happen books to mom,
mother-in-law and sis-in-law(I still have one more to send!)
- Print 2015 goals and
make notes(I have a handwritten version where I made notes, but I still want to print out the final, "official" list) Attend Ignite Marriage conference with Woody
- Write a blog post that asks a good question and builds community
- Have our April family budget party before the end of March
- Follow up about The Influence Conference
- Celebrate Woody's birthday with fun and love on St. Simons Island with family
- Dentist appointment
- Follow up on pre-wedding celebrations for Christy
- Send March birthday cards
- Write Woody a love note
- Order Artifact Uprising book of our second anniversary trip
- Second gathering of The Orchard
- Complete two new card designs
- Continue our search for our first home (!)
- Plan team gathering with work teammates
I am excited for March and believing for it to be a purposeful, fulfilling month, and I pray the same for you, friends! I would love to hear from you! What is one thing you hope to make happen this month?